Once you set foot in Australia, it gives you the impression that you are in for one of your most awesome vacations in your life. Oz, as it is often called by many, despite its laid back culture, is said to be massively visited by tourists all year round.
There are hundreds of famous places to visit in Australia:
1.If you are the adventure type, experience the hike trail to the alpine mountains, desert and rainforest.
2. Beach lovers can savor the breeze in Bondi, one of the world’s nicest beaches.
3. Relaxing at the country’s well-known national parks like the Great Sandy National Park and Kakadu.
4. Relish the country’s beautiful attractions such as Sydney Opera House, Sydney Olympic Park or Uluru (Ayer’s Rock).
5. Discover Australia’s diverse wildlife in different sanctuaries and natural landscapes like the Great Barrier Reef.
6. Finally, be comforted by their fine dining restaurants, clubs and bars in Melbourne, Sydney and New South Wales.
So the question still stands: Why should you go to Australia? Simply because its the country that gives you not only breathtaking tourist attractions but firsthand experience of the distinctive characteristics of its people and cities.
For more about Australia, visit http://www.australiablog.com/about-australia/why-i-love-australia.html or http://www.everyculture.com/A-Bo/Australia.html#b.
Subscribe to UltimateVisa