A tourist visa is quite easily obtained by most Filipinos. We can assist you with your tourist visa application, which can be processed in 3-6 weeks, depending on the country. Ultimate Visa also offers free assessment to all applicants. Please contact our friendly staff for a personal free assessment.
What is a tourist visa?
Tourist Visa is granted to individuals who have the intention to visit and explore a foreign country or visit a loved one abroad. This visa is also applicable for short study, business, or medical purposes on a limited period of time. This visa, however, does not apply to tourists who want to work or settle permanently in the country of destination.
Depending on the country of destination, a tourist visa usually permits you to stay in a country for three months at most. Your length of stay will also depend on your purpose of visit, such as for education, business, temporary work, or simply for vacation.
To qualify for a tourist visa, you must be able to disprove the presumption that you intend to immigrate to the country of destination. You must be ready to do the following to assure that you will return to your country of origin:
- Prove strong binding ties (social or economic) to your country of origin;
- Show permanent residence in your country of origin;
- Prove that you will temporarily visit a country for business, pleasure, or medical treatment purposes; and finally
- Prove that you can cover the expenses of your stay (show money).
While requirements vary within countries, these are the basic requirements for Tourist Visa application:
- Valid passport;
- Completely and honestly filled up Tourist Visa application forms;
- Required visa photos;
- Tourist visa application fee;
- Supporting documents (i.e. letter from a sponsor, letter from an employer, proof of income, travel itinerary, return tickets, medical certificate); and
- Interview appointment letter.
- As long as you are qualified to apply for a tourist visa and you comply with all the requirements, you will have a greater chance of having an approved tourist visa.
More related articles:
Why hire Ultimate Visa Corporation?
- Ultimate Visa Corporation is a multi-awarded visa and immigration services provider.
- Ultimate Visa Corporation is backed by a legal counsel (immigration lawyer) to address and assist any legal concern regarding our clients’ application. This is a service you won’t normally avail when you apply for a visa at any government institution or embassy (as a walk-in applicant).
- The rates of Ultimate Visa Corporation are competitive where our staff will do all the complex paperwork and leg work. This means that our clients can spend most of their time on other things that matter to them instead of the tedious application process.
- We also prepare and brief the applicants for the interview at the embassies. Guiding the applicants in each stage of the visa application makes it less complex and stressful for clients.
- Ultimate Visa Corporation is a private corporation, licensed under the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission is not affiliated with the Philippine Bureau of Immigration. The Philippine laws do not require Ultimate Visa Corporation to register and be affiliated with the Bureau of Immigration to perform its business. In fact, Ultimate Visa Corporation is registered with the Bureau of Internal Revenue for tax purposes and has secured business and mayor’s permits from the government of Cebu City and Makati City for its head and branch offices.
- Though most of the forms are available for free or at a lower cost (where applicable) from the government or embassy of the country you would apply for, Ultimate Visa Corporation offers free assessment for all applicant and they are not obliged to take any of our services.