Ultimate Visa Corporation whose registered office is at the Ground Floor of JSP Building, General Maxilom Avenue, Corner Echavez Street, Cebu City, Philippines 6000. Our company registration number is CS200926125 with place of registration in Cebu City, Philippines.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, lay-out, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Ultimate Visa Corporation is a multi-awarded visa and immigration services provider.
- Ultimate Visa Corporation is backed by a legal counsel (immigration lawyer) to address and assist any legal concern regarding our clients’ application. This is a service you won’t normally avail when you apply for a visa at any government institution or embassy (as a walk-in applicant).
- The rates of Ultimate Visa Corporation are competitive where our staff will do all the complex paperwork and leg work. This means that our clients can spend most of their time on other things that matter to them instead of the tedious application process.
- We also prepare and brief the applicants for the interview at the embassies. Guiding the applicants in each stage of the visa application makes it less complex and stressful for clients.
- Ultimate Visa Corporation is a private corporation, licensed under the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission is not affiliated with the Philippine Bureau of Immigration. The Philippine laws do not require Ultimate Visa Corporation to register and be affiliated with the Bureau of Immigration to perform its business. In fact, Ultimate Visa Corporation is registered with the Bureau of Internal Revenue for tax purposes and has secured business and mayor’s permits from the government of Cebu City and Makati City for its head and branch offices.
- Though most of the forms are available for free or at a lower cost (where applicable) from the government or embassy of the country you would apply for, Ultimate Visa Corporation offers free assessment for all applicant and they are not obliged to take any of our services. Here is the official website of the Philippine Bureau of Immigration.