Do you want to work as a skilled worker in Canada?
The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is for those who want to immigrate to Canada because of their work experience and skills. So if you are one of the highly motivated, apply as a skilled worker in Canada.
Below are more or less what you need to prepare. But they are subject to change anytime. If you are in doubt, kindly contact us for a free consultation so we can help you out. While reading the items below and striking out from the list, keep in mind that that you can always contact us so we can assist you.
- Have a job offer from a company in Canada;
- Be able to have money or support for yourself and your dependents after you arrive in Canada;
- Have, at least, 1 year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience;
- Meet minimum language levels in English or French; and
- Have a post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.
The FSW Point System
You will need at least 67 points to be eligible to apply as a FSW. You will get different set of points based on the following:
- Proficiency in English and/or French (Canada’s 2 official languages),
- Work experience,
- Job offer or arranged employment in Canada, and lastly,
By the way, please note that the FSW point system is different from Express Entry points.
Best Country in the World
According to the report, millennials have expressed Canada as the best country in the world — followed by Germany and the U.K. This reveals how countries are perceived by 18-35-year-olds around the world.
To be a skilled worker in Canada, what it takes is not just a dream. Take a step forward by getting our free consultation. While others wait for luck, act now by contacting us. You’ve got nothing to lose, because our consultation’s for free.
Remember, skilled workers in Canada are highly appreciated.