Singapore is a popular tourist hub of the world. Hotels, shopping malls, restaurants and tourist spots dominate the Orchard Road. This is the center of Singapore’s tourism. As you’ve known, Singapore is not a big place; yet it has a thriving economic hub. If you love shopping especially electronic products and gadgets, Singapore is for you. A shopper’s haven as many say.
Singapore is a very tourist-friendly place. Here is a a list of attractions for those planning to visit Singapore:
- The Merlion is regarded as Singapore’s landmark and it attracts thousands of tourists, each year.
- Pulau Ubin (Granite Island) is a throwback to Singapore in it’s early 60s, where you find simple villages.
- The world’s highest manmade waterfall is located in the Jurong Bird Park in Singapore.
- The world’s fountain is found in Suntec City of Singapore.
- To cruising from purchasing, to sight seeing, Singapore has attractions in shop for all types of tourists.
- Shopping: A tour of Singapore is not complete without shopping. Singapore offers many shops and shopping centers to fulfill the souls of shoppers that are devoted. The Orchard Road district is a well-known shopping destination of Singapore. It happens to be the center of tourism in Singapore.
- Singapore Island Cruise: Cruising throughout Singapore’s atolls is quickly gaining popularity.
- Singapore’s two famous islands are Kusu Island and St Johns Island.
- Night safari: Singapore is the first nation to present the concept of night safari in the country’s zoo.
- The two famous centers of night life of Singapore are specifically- Boat Quay and Clarke Quay.
- Most places of Singapore, such as the islands of Sentosa and Jurong Island, are available by roads.
Go and spend some time as a tourist. Enjoy life.