Spousal visa requires more time and documentation. The most important requirement is that the couple must be legally married.
The average processing time for spousal visa varies from one country to another (e.g. 5 months for Australia, 8–9 months for United States, and 5 months for the United Kingdom approximately).
All embassies require complete and properly prepared documentation in order to have a shorter processing time.
Ultimate Visa is experienced in all the requirements.
Spousal Visa is granted to those individuals whose spouse is a lawful citizen or resident of a specific country. It is, of course, essential for the partners to be legally married with mutual intention to settle down together. In most countries, the requirement to submit evidences of true marital document is needed to gain visa approval.
If granted successfully, the spouse will have the opportunities to either live, study or work in the country of settlement. Aside from that, entitled for government benefits such as student allowances, medical fund, employment assistance, retirement benefits and other beneficial programs related to permanent resident privileges.
In some countries though, there is a need to submit some petition forms to eligibly support the approval needed. However, in cases where the sponsor is momentarily out of his original country, he or she can still apply for visa petition for his or her foreign spouse. In the event wherein the foreign spouse wishes to have his or her children join him or her, petition for immigration visas should be filed separately. The sponsor will then be made to agree to assist economically the children for a time.
The requirements for visa approval varies. In some consulate, medical examination and vaccination predominantly is necessary before the scheduled consular interview. The good news is, the foreign spouse can wait in the foreign country to complete the immigration processing using visit or tourist visa. This also applies to children being petitioned as well.
Lastly, the length of the processing of visa differs from country to country. Lack of documents or requirements or faulty actions and additional requirements needed are just some of the few reasons that can delay a visa application.
You can contact us for faster and thorough processing of spousal visa.
Why hire Ultimate Visa Corporation?
- Ultimate Visa Corporation is a multi-awarded visa and immigration services provider.
- Ultimate Visa Corporation is backed by a legal counsel (immigration lawyer) to address and assist any legal concern regarding our clients’ application. This is a service you won’t normally avail when you apply for a visa at any government institution or embassy (as a walk-in applicant).
- The rates of Ultimate Visa Corporation are competitive where our staff will do all the complex paperwork and leg work. This means that our clients can spend most of their time on other things that matter to them instead of the tedious application process.
- We also prepare and brief the applicants for the interview at the embassies. Guiding the applicants in each stage of the visa application makes it less complex and stressful for clients.
- Ultimate Visa Corporation is a private corporation, licensed under the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission is not affiliated with the Philippine Bureau of Immigration. The Philippine laws do not require Ultimate Visa Corporation to register and be affiliated with the Bureau of Immigration to perform its business. In fact, Ultimate Visa Corporation is registered with the Bureau of Internal Revenue for tax purposes and has secured business and mayor’s permits from the government of Cebu City and Makati City for its head and branch offices.
- Though most of the forms are available for free or at a lower cost (where applicable) from the government or embassy of the country you would apply for, Ultimate Visa Corporation offers free assessment for all applicant and they are not obliged to take any of our services. Here is the official website of the Philippine Bureau of Immigration.