Below is the summary (text version) of the video:
Before the travel day:
- Insert absorbent travel pad into the bottom of (your pet’s) carrier.
- Pack the meal on the go pouch and include one serving of your pets food.
- Place the pouch in the carrier pocket or attach it to the carrier strap.
- Take current photo of your pet. Make sure that you take a clear and very identifiable photo of your pet.
- Pack the pets document storage pouch and insert the following: airline checklist, flight itinerary, pets photo, and vet certificates.
- Complete the carrier tag and then attach it to the carrier or strap.
- Complete the temporary pet ID tag and include your travel contact info i.e. mobile phone.
During travel day:
- Place harness on your pet and then attach the leash.
- Place your pet inside the carrier and then close it.
Hope you find this helpful. Thanks to PetsonAirplaines.com