Honeymoon is the sweetest thing indeed. Every couple who are about to get married probably spend some time thinking and deciding about what to do and where to go during their honeymoon. It is probably one of the major yet exciting decisions that a couple has to make.
In fact, after the big wedding day, some often go straight to their honeymoon and fly out of the city to their romantic honeymoon destination. If you are still planning for your honeymoon adventure, here are some romantic destinations that may help you decide where to go:
1. Santorini, Greece – Discover Santorini, a city on an island, surrounded by a big body of blue waters that’s so hard to resist.
2. Molokai, Hawaii – Serenity, outdoor adventure, and nature tripping: what Molokai offers for couples who share the same interest for beach, nature and of course, peace and quiet.
3. Venice – Experience a romantic ride on a Gondola, be serenaded and hold the time by saying, “I love you” to your partner.
4. Rome – for pure Catholics and curious non-Catholics, walk through the cobblestone streets and uncover for yourself the history of its antiquities and how it came about.
5. Tasmania, Australia – Try the outdoors in Tasmania and get wild in a rafting adventure.
More on romantic destinations here http://wedding.theknot.com/honeymoons/honeymoon-planning/articles/50-best-honeymoons-2011.aspx.